Simple Marathi conversation : In Bank

Please use my new website 

All lessons from this blog and more are available there

As part of our video-chat-session we had discussed conversation in Bank. Here are the sentences/dialogue we discussed.


Hi, I want to open a saving account in your bank.
เคจเคฎเคธ्เค•ाเคฐ, เคฎเคฒा เค†เคชเคฒ्เคฏा เคฌॅंเค•ेเคค เคฌเคšเคค เค–ाเคคे เค‰เค˜เคกाเคฏเคšे เค†เคนे.
(namaskAr, malA ApalyA b~aMket bachat khAte ughaDAyache Ahe.)
From where will I get a form to open the account ?
เค–ाเคคे เค‰เค˜เคกเคฃ्เคฏाเคธाเค ी เคฎเคฒा เคซॉเคฐ्เคฎ เค•ुเค ूเคจ เคฎिเคณेเคฒ ?
(khAte ughaDaNyAsAThI malA  ph~orm kuThUn miLel ?)
I want to meet the Branch manager, where does he sit?
เคฎเคฒा เคถाเค–ा เคต्เคฏเคตเคธ्เคฅाเคชเค•ांเคจा เคญेเคŸाเคฏเคšे เค†เคนे. เคคे เค•ुเค े เคฌเคธเคคाเคค?
(malA shAkhA vyavasthApakAMnA bheTAyache Ahe. te kuThe basatAt?)
I had applied for ATM card 1 month back. I have not received it yet.
เคฎी เคเค• เคฎเคนिเคจ्เคฏाเคชूเคฐ्เคตी เคเคŸीเคเคฎ เค•ाเคฐ्เคกाเคธाเค ी เค…เคฐ्เคœ เค•ेเคฒा เคนोเคคा เคชเคฃ เค…เคœूเคจ เคฎिเคณाเคฒे เคจाเคนी.
(mI eka mahinyApUrvI eTIem kArDAsAThI arj kelA hotA paN ajUn miLAle nAhI.)
How can I apply for a cheque book ?
เคฎी เคšेเค•เคฌुเค•เคธाเค ी เค…เคฐ्เคœ เค•เคธा เค•เคฐू?
(mI chekabukasAThI arj kasA karU?)
I want to make a DD.
Where can I get the form for making a DD ?
เคฎเคฒा เคกिเคฎांเคก เคก्เคฐाเคซ्เคŸ เคคเคฏाเคฐ เค•เคฐाเคฏเคšा เค†เคนे. 
เคกीเคกी เคฌเคจเคตाเคฏเคธाเค ी เคฎเคฒा เคซॉเคฐ्เคฎ เค•ुเค े เคฎिเคณेเคฒ ?
(malA DimAMD DrAphT tayAr karAyachA Ahe. DIDI banavAyasAThI malA ph~orm kuThe miLel ?)
I want to register a complaint , where is feedback box ?
เคฎเคฒा เคคเค•्เคฐाเคฐ เคจोंเคฆเคตाเคฏเคšी เค†เคนे, เค…เคญिเคช्เคฐाเคฏ เคชेเคŸी เค•ुเค े เค†เคนे?
(malA takrAr noMdavAyachI Ahe, abhiprAy peTI kuThe Ahe?)
Please fill up this application form to open an account.
เค•ृเคชเคฏा เค–ाเคคे เค‰เค˜เคกเคฃ्เคฏाเคธाเค ी เคนा เค…เคฐ्เคœ เคญเคฐा
(kRupayA khAte ughaDaNyAsAThI hA arj bharA)
How much do you want to deposit into your account?
เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฒा เคคुเคฎเคš्เคฏा เค–ाเคค्เคฏाเคค เค•िเคคी เคฐเค•्เค•เคฎ เคœเคฎा เค•เคฐाเคฏเคšी เค†เคนे?
(tumhAlA tumachyA khAtyAt kitI rakkam jamA karAyachI Ahe?)
What is the minimum deposit which I can do?
เคฎी เค•เคฎीเคคเค•เคฎी เค•ीเคคी เคฐเค•्เค•เคฎ เคœเคฎा เค•เคฐू เคถเค•เคคो?
(mI kamitakamI kItI rakkam jamA karU shakato?)
How long will it take for me to receive cheque?
เคฎเคฒा เคšेเค• เคฎिเคณाเคฏเคฒा เค•िเคคी เคตेเคณ เคฒाเค—ेเคฒ ?
(malA chek miLAyalA kitI veL lAgel ?)
The cheque takes approximately 2 weeks to arrive.
เคšेเค• เคฏेเคฃ्เคฏाเคธाเค ी เค…ंเคฆाเคœे เคฆोเคจ เค†เค เคตเคกे เคฒाเค—เคคाเคค.
(chek yeNyAsAThI aMdAje don AThavaDe lAgatAt.)
I need the locker facility.
เคฎเคฒा เคคिเคœोเคฐीเคšी เคธुเคตिเคงा เคนเคตी เค†เคนे.
(malA tijorIchI suvIdhA havI Ahe.)
I want last year's account statements.
เคฎเคฒा เคฎाเค—เคš्เคฏा เคตเคฐ्เคทाเคšे เค…เค•ाเค‰ंเคŸ เคธ्เคŸेเคŸเคฎेंเคŸ เคนเคตे เค†เคนे.
(malA mAgachyA varShAche akAuMT sTeTameMT have Ahe.)
I need net banking facility for my account.
เคฎเคฒा เคฎाเค्เคฏा เค–ाเคค्เคฏाเคธाเค ी เคจेเคŸ เคฌॅंเค•िเค—เคšी เคธुเคตिเคงा เคนเคตी เค†เคนे.
(malA mAjhyA khAtyAsAThI neT b~aMkigachI suvidhA havI Ahe.)
()
Sir, what do you want to do ?
เคธाเคนेเคฌ, เค†เคชเคฒ्เคฏाเคฒा เค•ाเคฏ เค•ाเคฎ เค†เคนे?
(sAheb, ApalyAlA kAy kAm Ahe?)
I want to open new account.
เคฎเคฒा เคเค• เคจเคตीเคจ เค–ाเคคे เค‰เค˜เคกाเคฏเคšे เค†เคนे .
 (malA ek navIn khAte ughaDAyache Ahe . )
Go to counter number 4
เค•ाเค‰ंเคŸเคฐ เคจंเคฌเคฐ เคšाเคฐเคตเคฐ เคœा .
(kAuMTar nMbar chAravar jA . )

Sir, I want to open a new account.
เคธाเคนेเคฌ, เคฎเคฒा เคเค• เคจเคตीเคจ เค–ाเคคे เค‰เค˜เคกाเคฏเคšे เค†เคนे.
 (sAheb malA ek navIn khAte ughaDAyache Ahe. )
Ok. Take this form. Fill it up and submit it
เค ीเค• เค†เคนे, เคนा เคซॉเคฐ्เคฎ เค˜्เคฏा เค†เคฃि เคญเคฐूเคจ เคœเคฎा เค•เคฐा.
 (ThIk Ahe, hA ph~orm ghyA ANi bharUn jamA karA. )
Attach two photos on it.
เคฏाเคš्เคฏाเคตเคฐ เคฆोเคจ เคซोเคŸो เคฒाเคตा.
(yAchyAvar don phoTo lAvA. )
Also, it is needed to attach photocopy of AADHAR
เค†เคฃि เค†เคงाเคฐ เค•ाเคฐ्เคกเคšी เค•ॉเคชी เคธुเคฆ्เคงा เคœोเคกाเคตी เคฒाเค—ेเคฒ.
(ANi AdhAr kArDachI k~opI suddhA joDAvI lAgel. )
I do not have AADHAR card
เคฎाเค्เคฏाเค•เคกे เค†เคงाเคฐ เค•ाเคฐ्เคก เคจाเคนी เค†เคนे.
 (mAjhyAkaDe AdhAr kArD nAhI Ahe. )
Can voter-id work ?
เคตोเคŸเคฐ เค•ाเคฐ्เคก เคšाเคฒेเคฒ เค•ा ?(voTar kArD chAlel kA ?)
Yes, voter card will do
เคนो, เคตोเคŸเคฐ เค•ाเคฐ्เคก เคšाเคฒेเคฒ. (ho, voTar kArD chAlel. )
Sir, take this form
เคธाเคนेเคฌ เคนा เค˜्เคฏा เคซॉเคฐ्เคฎ. (sAheb hA ghyA ph~orm. )
Why did you not write wife's name here ?
เค‡เคฅे เคชเคค्เคจीเคšे เคจाเคต เค•ा เคจाเคนी เคฒिเคนिเคฒे?
(ithe patnIche nAv kA nAhI lihile?)
Sir, I am not married.
เคธाเคนेเคฌ เคฎाเคे เคฒเค—्เคจ เคाเคฒे เคจाเคนी เค†เคนे.
(sAheb mAjhe lagn jhAle nAhI Ahe. )
Can mother's name be used ?
เค†เคˆเคšे เคจाเคต เคšाเคฒेเคฒ เค•ा ?(AIche nAv chAlel kA ?)
Yes, it is ok.
เคนो เคšाเคฒेเคฒ.(ho chAlel.)
Why is this photo black-n-white ?
เคนा เคซोเคŸो เคฌ्เคฒॅเค• เค…ँเคก เคต्เคนाเคˆเคŸ เค•ा เค†เคนे ?
 (hA phoTo bl~ak a~MD vhAIT kA Ahe ? )
This photo is not allowed.
เคนा เคซोเคŸो เคšाเคฒเคฃाเคฐ เคจाเคนी. (hA phoTo chAlaNAr nAhI. )
Don’t you have a colour photo?
เคฐंเค—ीเคค เคซोเคŸो เคจाเคนीเคฏे เค•ा ?(rMgIt phoTo nAhIye kA ?)
Sir, I don’t have with me now
เคธाเคนेเคฌ เค†เคค्เคคा เคจाเคนीเคฏे. (sAheb AttA nAhIye. )
I cannot open account without photo
เคฎी เคซोเคŸो เคถिเคตाเคฏ เค…เค•ाเค‰ंเคŸ เค‰เค˜เคกू เคถเค•เคฃाเคฐ เคจाเคนी.
(mI phoTo shivAy akAuMT ughaDU shakaNAr nAhI. )
Please take a photo and bring it
เคซोเคŸो เค•ाเคขूเคจ เค†เคฃा(phoTo kADhUn ANA)


Listen this conversation in Marathi at
https://youtu.be/NnZg02XUC6M



Comments