Exercise 1 : Conditional statement

Please use my new website 

All lessons from this blog and more are available there

Exercise for advanced learners - conditional statement with irregular verb धुणे. 
Translate below sentences in Marathi and then verify with below answers


1) I washed clothes, that's why they are looking clean
2) Had i washed clothes they would have looked clean

3) Because I wash clothes they look clean
4) If I wash clothes they will look clean
5) If I were washing wrong clothes, why didn't you stop me
6) If I am washing wrong clothes, will you stop me
7) I didn't wash clothes, that's why they are looking dirty
8) Had i not washed clothes they would have looked dirty
9) I don't wash clothes thats why they look dirty
10) If I don't wash clothes they will look dirty
11) If I was not washing wrong clothes, why did you stop me
12) If I am not washing wrong clothes, will you still stop me












Answers

1) I washed clothes, that's why they are looking clean.
मी कपडे धुतले म्हणून ते स्वच्छ दिसत आहेत.

2) Had i washed clothes they would have looked clean.
मी कपडे धुतले असले तर ते स्वच्छ दिसले असते.

3) Because I wash clothes they look clean.
मी कपडे धुतो म्हणून ते स्वच्छ दिसतात.

4) If I wash clothes they will look clean.
जर मी कपडे धुतले तर ते स्वच्छ दिसतील.

5) If I were washing wrong clothes, why didn't you stop me?
जर मी चुकीचे कपडे धूत होतो तर तू मला का थांबवले नाहीस ?

6) If I am washing wrong clothes, will you stop me?
जर मी चुकीचे कपडे धूत असेन तर तू मला थांबवशील का?

7) I didn't wash clothes, that's why they are looking dirty.
मी कपडे धुतले नाहीत म्हणून ते अस्वच्छ दिसत आहेत.

8) Had I not washed clothes they would have looked dirty.
जर मी कपडे धुतले नसते तर ते अस्वच्छ दिसले असते.

9) I don't wash clothes that's why they are looking dirty.
मी कपडे धूत नाही म्हणून ते अस्वच्छ दिसतात.

10) If I don't wash clothes they will look dirty.
जर मी कपडे धुतले नाहीत तर ते अस्वच्छ दिसतील.

11) If I was not washing the wrong clothes, why did you stop me?
जर मी चुकीचे कपडे धूत नव्हतो तर तू मला का थांबवलेस?

12) If I am not washing the wrong clothes, will you still stop me

जर मी चुकीचे कपडे धूत नसेन तरी तू मला थांबवशील का?

Comments